2. Purpose of the Website: Through the Website, T2T8 offers and promotes its translation, interpretation, proofreading and transcription services in different languages, including sworn and technical translations.
In addition, information that T2T8 believes to be relevant is provided through the Website blog.
a) Not to use such resources to engage in unlawful activities, contrary to good faith or public order;
b) Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of T2T8, its suppliers or third parties;
c) Not to introduce into the network or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to T2T8 or third parties.
d) Not to use screen scraping, web scraping or similar programming techniques that allow the extraction of information or data hosted, stored or accessible on the Website, without the express written authorization of T2T8.
3.1. User participation: If your participation is allowed through any of the Website pages, by making comments on the blog or by generating content, it is absolutely forbidden to disseminate content or propaganda of an illegal, racist or xenophobic nature, or that which advocates terrorism, contravenes human rights, or that incites hatred, violates the dignity of the person, or is libellous, slanderous or contravenes public order or safety.
T2T8 reserves the right to remove any comments and/or content that do not comply with the foregoing or that are inappropriate or irrelevant for publication on the Website.
In any event, T2T8 refutes any liability for the opinions expressed or content published by users through fora, chats, blogs or other participation tools that may be created, except as expressly provided under applicable regulations.
As a user, you are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to T2T8 is up to date, complete, accurate and truthful. T2T8 refutes any liability for failure to comply with such requirements with regard to the data provided.
4.1. Operation of the Website: Interruptions or errors may occur in accessing the Website. However T2T8 has a firm commitment whereby as soon as it becomes aware of such incidents it will perform whatsoever actions aimed at restoring or repairing such interruptions or errors, except in the event of causes beyond T2T8’s control that make it impossible or difficult to carry them out.
4.2. Exemption from liability: T2T8 refutes any liability for documents or files stored on your system as a result of the presence of viruses in the terminal you use to connect to the Website services and contents or the use of outdated versions of a browser or a malfunction of such browser.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property: T2T8 owns rights to all elements and/or contents published on the Website, provided that such elements and/or contents are subject to intellectual and/or industrial property rights. These include: images, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, etc.
The reproduction, distribution, public disclosure – including making available – and transformation of all or part of the contents of the Website referred to in the preceding paragraph, on any medium and using any technical means, without the prior express written authorization of T2T8, is strictly prohibited.
In the event of performing any of the prohibited actions indicated, you will be infringing those exclusive rights of intellectual or industrial property that belong to T2T8.
Accordingly, you agree to respect such rights and not to remove, alter, circumvent or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
6.1. Links from other websites: If you intend to establish a link from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the Website you must abide by the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website, or the establishment of deep-links, IMG or image links or frames with the Website is not permitted without prior express authorization in writing.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made about the Website, or about the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the link, the web page on which the link is established must not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to T2T8, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
– The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any relationship between T2T8 and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor T2T8’s knowledge and acceptance of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
– T2T8 will not be liable for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
6.2. Links to other websites: The Website may provide the user with links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties, exclusively to assist users in the search for information, content and services on the Internet. Under no circumstance can it be inferred that T2T8 markets, directs, controls or owns the contents, services, information and statements available on such websites.
T2T8 assumes no liability, even indirectly or vicariously, for the contents, information, communications, opinions or services linked from those websites not managed by T2T8 and which are accessible through the Web. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Reporting of inappropriate or illicit activities: Any person may report the inappropriate or unlawful nature of the contents inserted in the Website, by sending an email to the address indicated above with the subject: “Inappropriate use of contents”. T2T8 will analyse the allegedly inappropriate or unlawful content and will act accordingly, removing it, if necessary, in accordance with the foregoing.
If this document is translated into any language and there is a contradiction with the original Spanish version, the latter will prevail.