2. What are cookies: A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Website sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, in order to store information about your browsing from that terminal, which may, if necessary, be retrieved later.
2.1. What types of cookies exist? There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category:
2.1.1. Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them: Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
– Own Cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Website owner/editor and from which the user-requested service is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Website owner/editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the Website owner/editor, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2.1.2. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are normally used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.3. Type of cookie according to its purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social media.
– Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, and for profiling the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the user’s activity, obtained by continuously monitoring their browsing habits, which makes it possible to create user-specific profiles and display advertisements that match the user’s interests.
3. Which cookies we use on the Website:
The Website does not use non-technical cookies, so there is no need to inform or obtain the consent of the user for the installation of cookies.
If this document is translated into any language and there is a contradiction with the original Spanish version, the latter will prevail.